Working as Assistant Professor at the Department of English, Bishop Moore College, Mavelikkara, since 2020.
UGC NET 2014
Bachelor of Education, Mount Carmel College of Teacher Education, Kottayam, 2014
Master of Arts, Hyderabad Central University, 2013
Bachelor of Communicative English, CMS College, Kottayam 2011
Paper Presentation and Publication
- Presented paper titled “The Sate and Liberation of Trauma-Affected Self in Maleficent” at the International Conference on Discourse of Marginality in New Literatures, organised by the Department of English and Centre for Research, Scott Christian College, Nagercoil. (Awaiting Publication with ISBN)
Orientation Programs attended
- KSHEC sponsored FDP conducted by the Faculty Development Centre of the Kerala State Higher Education Council (KSHEC), from 3rdto 7th August 2020.
- Orientation Programme for "Faculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher Education" under PMMMNMTT, MHRD conducted by the Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi from 26thJune to 24th July, 2020.
- Online FDP under PMMMNMTT of MHRD, held from 27thto 31st July 2020, conducted by Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre in collaboration with Sanatan Dharma College, Ambala Cantt.
- KSHEC SPONSORED IQAC webinar series held in Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara on 10th July 2020