SAJEEVE V.P. (M.Com, Ph.D)
Department of Commerce
Bishop Moore College(NAAC Reaccredited with ........grade)
Kallumala PO, Mavelikara
Kerala, India, 690101
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerala, India, 690 101
Mobile – 9447701934
• Doctor of Philosophy, Commerce, School of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology– 2007
• Master of Commerce, Mar Athanasius College Kothamangalam, Mahatma Gandhi University – 1990
• Bachelor of Commerce, Mar Athanasius College Kothamangalam, Mahatma Gandhi University –1988
• UGC –JRF and SRF to complete Ph.D. work entitled “Predictability of share Prices in India: Applicability of Technical Analysis”
• Stock market, capital market, finance and information technology.
• Technical analysis of stock market and stock price movements.
• Worked as Lecturer, (senior and selection Grade) and associate professor in the department of commerce.
A paper on “The validity of technical patterns: Evidence from Indian Stock Market”, Management Researcher, September 2011 (ISSN 2230-8431)
Study material Prepared
Capital Market, study material for B.Com, Kerala University.
“Computer Networks, meaning and types”, Slideshare
“Features of Modern Computers”, .........
“Introduction to Managerial Economics”, .....
“Steps in decision Making”, .......
Presentation in Seminar/Workshop Proceedings
1. Paper on ‘Price Prediction through Technical Analysis in the Seminar on Technical Analysis of Stock Market held by the College of Co-operation Banking and Management, Kerala Agricultural University, Trichur.
2. Paper on ‘The Validity of Technical Patterns- Evidence from Indian Stock Market’ The National Seminar on Indian Capital Market and Financial Services- Problems and Prospects, organized by the Department of Commerce and Research, St. Alberts College, Ernakulam, affiliated to the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
3. Paper on “ Predictive Capacity of Technical tools-a case study of applicability of Rate of Change indicator” National Seminar of on Emerging trends in Indian Stock Market, New Man College, Thodupuzha.
4. Paper on Online Stock Trading in India, Key-note address, Seminar on Commerce Day, MSM college, Kayamkulam, Alapuzha district .
1. Teach to the Future, training for teachers, sponsored by Intel Corporation
2. Computer training, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Financial Education resource person (Certified financial Trainer) appointed by Securities and Exchange Board of India, Government of India.
NSE’s Certificate in Financial Market (NCFM)- in Basics of Capital Market, National Stock Exchange, Mumbai.
CA (inter), Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Talks (extension and outreach programmes)
1. ‘Financial education for school children’, Bihop Hodges Higher Secondary School, Mavelikara, Mavelikara, Alapuzha District on 9th November 2011
2. ‘Financial education for school children’, Bihop Hodges Higher Secondary School, Mavelikara, Mavelikara, Alapuzha District on 25th January 2012
3. ‘Financial education for school children’, St. Johns High Schools, Mattom, Mavelikara, Alapuzha District on 11th November 2011
4. ‘Financial education for school children’, Government High School for Girls, Mavelikara, Alapuzha District on 15th November 2011
5. ‘Financial education for school children’, SN Trust Higher Secondary School Pallipad, Nagiarkulangar, Alapuzha District 15th December 2011
6. Financial Planning For Young Investors’, TKMM college, Nagiarkulangara, Alapuzha District on (after noon) 8th December 2011
7. Financial Planning For Young Investors’, S N College Chengannoor, Alapuzha District on (forenoon) 14th March 2012
8. Financial education for school children’, Pope Pius XI Higher Secondary School, Kattanam, Alapuzha District on 20th November 2011.
9. ‘Financial education for school children’, Government VHSSE Chunakara, Alapuzha District on 6th January 2012
10. ‘Financial education for school children’, Nair Samajam Higher Secondary School, Mannar, Alapuzha District on 6th December 2011
11. ‘Financial Planning For Young Investors’, Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara, Alapuzha District 10th November 2011
12. ‘Investment Planning for Executives’, Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara, Alapuzha District on (evening) 8th December 2011
13. Investment Planning For Youngsters’, Pavanatma College, Murikkassery, Idukki District on 19th December 2011
14. Investment Planning For Youngsters’, Sree.Narayana College, Cherthala, Alapuzha District 5th January 2012
15. ‘Financial education for Middle Income Group’, Sambhu Memorial Hall, Sambhu Memorial Trust, Thuravoor, Alapuzha District on 21st January 2012
16. 'Financial education for Home Makers’, Jyothirmayi Hall, Thirumala, Thuravoor, Alapuzha District on 26th February 2012
Computer Skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tally, Metastock, spss