Report of the IQAC meeting held on 4th October 2010
A meeting of the IQAC was held on 04.10.2010 in the Principal’s room at 1 P.M. The following members were present.
Dr.Mathew Koshy (Principal),Mr.Jacob Mathew (Vice-Principal), Dr.Thomas Kuruvilla, (Convenor IQAC), Dr.Leelamma George, Dr.Laly Jacob, Dr.Sabu George, Dr.P.K.Varghese, Mr.Harichandran Achari, Mr.Amit David, Ms.Lynnette Joseph, Ms.Shanthi.W.S, Mr.Dinesh Raj, Dr.Siva Prasad.
The following decisions were taken in the meeting.
- All the departments must document the detailed records of activities of their respective departments in a separate file.
- The IQAC convenor should attend all the meetings in the College.
- Test papers should be conducted for the degree first, second and third year students before 31st October 2010.
- Model examinations for all students should be conducted in December 2010.
- It was decided to conduct exhibition in all departments during 18-20 November 2010. A sum of Rs.5000 will be sanctioned to each department for the same.
- All departments must conduct at least one seminar during the academic year.
- Four smart class rooms will be set up as soon as possible.
- Internet connection and IFLIBNET connection to be provided to library and all departments.
- A PTA meeting should be held on 8th October 2010 to discuss the academic progress of students.
- All teachers must collect feedback from students.
- A new readiing room to be installed in the first floor of the library building.
- P.K.Varghese and Ms.Divya S.Nair will be in charge of the Placement Cell.
- Add on courses and coaching classes must commence soon.
- A Newsletter will be published in October 2010.
The meeting came to close at 1.30 P.M.
Dr.Mathew Koshy Dr.Thomas Kuruvilla
PRINCIPAL IQAC Coordinator