Report of the IQAC meeting held on 29.11.2011
A meeting of the IQAC was conducted on 29 th November 2011 at 1.P.M in the Principals office. The following members were present.
Dr.K.Kurien Thomas (Principal), Dr.Thomas Kuruvilla(Coordiantor), Ms.Prabha Alice Varkey, Dr.Sabu George, Mrs.Merin George, Dr.Anne Angeline Abaham, Dr.Sivaprasad.
The meeting commenced with a silent prayer. The Principal Dr.K.Kurien Thomas welcomed the members and in his remarks he asked to draw an action plan for the academic year. The college is celebrating Golden Jubilee in the year 2014. It was decided to celebrate it various programmes . As part of it 50 academic and 10 non-academic programmes should be conducted.
The following decisions were taken, which is to be implemented this year.
- To celebrate International Year of Chemistry.
- To improve the sound quality of the college auditorium.
- Conduct atleast one National conference.
- To conduct atleast one state level conference in each department.
- To start the Financial Literacy Mission.
- Provide financial assistance to poor and deserving students.
- Encourage all students to participate in extracurricular activities.
- To utilize the space available on the first floor of the library building.
The meeting ended at 1.45 P.M.
Dr.K.Kurien Thomas Dr.Thomas Kuruvilla
PRINCIPAL IQAC Coordinator