Report of the IQAC meeting held on 15.06.2011
A meeting of the IQAC was held on 15th June 2011 at 1 P.M in the Prinicpal’s Office. The following members were present.
Dr.K.Kurien Thomas (Principal), Dr.Thomas Kuruvilla, Dr.Sabu George, Mrs.Merin George, Dr.Anne Angeline Abraham, Prof.George M.Cherian
The meeting began with a silent prayer. The new Principal Dr.K.Kurien Thomas welcomed all present. He reminded the importance of the IQAC in ensuring quality in all the academic and non-academic and related activities of the college. The following decisions were taken during the meeting.
- To bring out the College Newsletter for the year, with the photos of all the activities which will be a document of the activities of the college.
- The College Handbook and Calender for the academic year should be brought out. The meeting decided to entrust this responsibility to the Publication Committee.
- Students attendance should be strictly monitored . Students should be present within 10 minutes of commencement of the class to be marked present.
- Use of mobile phones in the campus should be banned.
- All measures should be taken to prevent incidences of ragging in the campus. All the students should be made to give a declaration that they will not indulge in ragging.
The meeting came to a close at 1.30 P.M.
Dr.K.Kurien Thomas Dr.Thomas Kuruvilla
PRINCIPAL IQAC Coordinator