Report of the IQAC meeting held on 07.06.2012
A meeting of the IQAC was held on 7th June 2012 at 1.P.M in the Principals cabin. The following members were present.
Dr.Thomas Kuruvilla, Dr.P.K.Varghese, Dr.Laly Jacob, Dr.Anne Angeline Abraham, Dr.Sabu George, Prof.Lynnette Joseph, Prof.Divya.S, Prof.George.M.Cherian
The meeting reviewed and evaluated the various activities of the college during the previous academic year. Discussions about the activities for the new academic year were held and the following decisions were made.
- The IQAC decided to bring out the college handbook and Calendar for the academic year. The publication committee should be entrusted with this responsibility.
- It was decided to seek the co-operation of all the teaching and non-teaching staff in the process of admissions to the first year degree courses. Transparency should be ensured at all stages of the admission process.
- The meeting decided to inform all the teachers to prepare a teaching plan.
- The IQAC decided to give all support to the Department of Physics for its up gradation into a research department affiliated to the University of Kerala.
- The anti-ragging Cell should give clear information about the prohibition of all cases of ragging in the campus to all students, especially at the time of admissions.
- The IQAC decided to discuss with the College Bursar, the matter of construction of new gents toilet in the campus.
- It was decided to render all support to the Department of Physics for organizing the International Conference on Molecular Spectroscopy of Advanced Materials and Biomolecules (IMSAB-2012).
The meeting came to a close at 2 P.M.
Dr.Thomas Kuruvilla Dr.Ranjith Mathew Abraham
PRINCIPAL IQAC Coordinator