The Minutes of the meeting of the IQAC held on 1st March 2013 at 1.30 P.M in the Principals Cabin. The following members were present.
Dr.Sabu George, Dr.Leelamma George, Dr.P.K.Varghese, Dr.Anne Angeline Abraham, Dr.Sajan D. Prof.Lynnette, Prof.Divya.S , Prof.George M.Cherian., Prof.Ranjith Mathew Abraham, Prof.George Kurien.
The Coordinator informed the members that the NAAC Vide letter NoF.4-59/2013/Feb-10 (DO) dated 6th february 2013 has approved the proposal of Bishop Moore College to conduct a National Seminar on Emerging Dimen sions of Quality in Higher Education on 25th and 26th March 2013.
The following decisions were taken.
- The IQAC decided to invite Shri.T.P.Sreenivasan IFS , Vice chairman of the KSHEC, to deliver the keynote address in the inaugural session.
- It was decided to invite Dr.M.S.Shyamasundar, Deputy Adviser,NAAC to inaugurate the Seminar.
- The meeting also decided to invite Dr.Achuthsankar, Director of State InterUniversity Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics to deliver the lecture on ‘Micro Aspects of Quality in Higher Education’.
- It was dicided to invite Dr.Bhaskar.N.Joshi former NAAC consultant to deliver a lecture on the topic ‘Quality initiatives in Higher Education – NAAC and Beyond’.
- It was decided to invite papers from Fr.Dr.Gilson John, Principal , St.Josephs College, Moolamattom, Dr.Ashok Alex Philip, Principal, Peet Memorial Training College, Prof.JE.Kunnath, CMS college and Dr.Sony Mary Varghese, Peet Memorial Training College.
- All the teaching staff should participate in the seminar.
- The IQAC coordinator was entrusted with the responsibility of organizing the seminar.
- Feedbacks are to be taken from the students on the teachers and also on the institution.
The meeting came to a close at 2.30 P.M
Dr.Thomas Kuruvilla Dr.Ranjith Mathew Abraham
PRINCIPAL IQAC Coordinator
Action Taken Report
- The Natiional seminar on ‘Emerging Dimensions of Quality in Higher Education’ was conducted on 25th and 26th March 2013. The KSHEC Vice-chairman Sri.T.P.Sreenivasan IFS delivered the keynote address and inaugurated the seminar. The former Manager Rt.Rev.Thomas Samuel presided over the meeting. Principal Dr.Thomas Kuruvilla and Vice Principal Dr.Sabu George felicitated the gathering.
- Bhaskar N.Joshi, former NAAC consultant presented a paper on ‘Quality Initiatives- NAAC and Beyond’.
Dr.Ranjith Mathew Abraham