The Minutes of the meeting of the IQAC held on 14th December 2012 at 1.30 P.M in the Principals cabin. The following members were present.
Dr.Sabu George , Dr.P.K.Varghese, Dr.Leelama George, Dr.Anne Angeline Abraham, Dr.Sajan D., Prof.George Kurien, Prof.Lynnette Joseph, Prof .Ranjith Mathew Abraham.
The members evaluated the various activities organized in this academic year and also reviewed the progress of all the academic programmes. The following decisions were taken in the meeting.
- In response to the communication vide letter No. NAAC/SS-SC/Dec./2012 dated 11th December 2012, it was decided to inform NAAC, Bangalore that Bishop Moore College satisfies all the eligibility criteria to avail financial assistance to conduct National seminar on Quality Aspects.
- It was decided to felicitate the rankholders and meritorious students in the general body meeting of the Parents Teachers Association on 30th January 2013.
- The meeting decided to distribute the scholarships to students in the deserving and meritorious category on 30th January 2013.
- It was decided to felicitate and honour Dr.Laly Pothen on being conferred the Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry on 30th January 2013.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial skills in the students it was decided to start an an Entrepreneurship Development Club (EDC) in the College. The Cell will function in liaison with the District Industries Centre, Government of Kerala.
- All the Departments should arrange educational tours and study tour programmes to inspire them and to explore the world outside the classroom.
- The AQAR was sent online to NAAC.
The meeting came to a close at 2.30 P.M.
Dr.Thomas Kuruvilla Dr.Ranjith Mathew Abraham
RINCIPAL IQAC Coordinator
Action Taken Report
- Sent communication to NAAC expressing our willingness and our eligibiligy to conduct the National Seminar.
- Rank holders were felicitated on 30th January 2013 in the PTA Generalbody meeting.
- Scholarships were distributed to needy and meritorious students.
- Laly Pothan was felicitated.
- ED Club was inaugurated by Dr.Sivaprasad DIC , Manager on 3rd January 2013.
- Study tours are being arranged by all the departments.
Dr.Ranjith Mathew Abraham