Minutes of the IQAC meeting held on 26th May 2016 at 2 P.M in the Principals office. The following members were present.
Dr.Sabu George, Dr.Jacob Chandy, Prof.George Kurian, Prof.V.I.Johnson, Dr.Anne Angeline Abraham, Dr. D Sajan, Dr.Sherly Annie Paul, Prof. Merin George, Dr. Asha Ramachandran, Prof. Anu Mathews, Prof. George M cheriyan.
The IQAC evaluated the quality aspects of all curricular and co-curricular activities of the college. A detailed discussion was held about the NAAC re-accreditation and the submission of hard copies of the Self Study Report. The following decisions were taken.
- It was decided to submit the hard copies of the SSR within 15 days from the submission of LOI.
- Fine hard copies and one soft copy must be submitted. The same must be dispatched through Speed post. The NAAC coordinator was entrusted with the responsibility of completing the formalities of the submission of LOI.
- It was decided to make all preparation for the peer team Visit.
- It was decided to upload the SSR on the college website and to retain it till the completion of the accreditation process.
- All departments are to make planning of their activities for the new academic year.
- Activity reports of the departments and clubs must be submitted to the IQAC to facilitate the submission of AQAR 2015-16.
- Admissions for the new academic year must be transparent and all information must be provided to the students. Prospectus of the college should be printed and distributed to the applications.
- The results of the academic year are to be evaluated and necessary steps are to be taken to improve the student learning levels.
- The walk with the scholar (WWS) and the Scholar Support Programme (SSP) are to be implemented meticulously .
- It was decided to give a white coat of paint to all exteriors of the structures of the college.
- Three teachers Deepa Thomas, Jerin Susan and Vidhu Vijayan are to be deputed for FDP under the XII th plan , to complete research leading to Ph.D.
- The declaration by the student regarding Anti-Ragging is to be obtained from all the newly admitted students.
The meeting come to close at 3.30 P.M
Dr.Sabu George Dr. Ranjith Mathew Abraham
Principal IQAC Coordinator
Action taken Report:
- The hard copies(5) and soft copies(1) was sent to NAAC , Bangalore through Speed Post and acknowledgement received.
- The uploaded SSR is being retained on the college website.
- The university website and college website provides information to students regarding admissions.
- The painting of the college is in progress.
- Teachers deputed for FDP are not yet relieved .
- Declaration regarding Anti ragging is being taken from all the new students.
- The AQAR 2015-16 is not yet submitted.
- The WWS and SSP are being implemented as per the norms of the KHEC.
Dr.Sabu George Dr.Ranjith Mathew Abraham
Principal IQAC Coordinator