Minutes of the IQAC meeting held on 16th October 2014 at 10.30 A.M in the Principals office.The following members were present.
Dr.Sabu George, , Dr. P.K.Varghese, Prof. V I Johnson, Prof.George Kurian, Dr. Deepthi G R, Mr. M S John,
Prof. Jessy Anu Philip, Prof Giggy P Koshy.
The committee discussed the various quality aspects and development agenda for the college. The following decisions were taken.
- It was decided to make preparations for the NAAC Accreditation. Criterion wise committees are to be entrusted with the responsibility of collecting data on their respective criterion.
- The work on the college software has to be completed. Student data, Teacher data and attendance data has to be entered In the software.
- The newsletter of the college has to be published by the end of the academic year.
- All teachers should submit proposals to the UGC for minor research and major research Projects.
- Every department should be submit proposal for grant to conduct National Seminas.
- A waste disposal mechanism should be made functional in the campus.
- The website of the college should be updated regularly.
- The benches and desks in all the classrooms should be uniformly arranged . All useless desks and benches should be removed from the classrooms.
- The college chapel should be completed by Dec. 2014.
- The work on The Golden Jubilee Gate and secretary room should by taken up.
- It was decided to renovate the Economics, Mathematics and Malayalam, Departments room.
- A parking area for two wheelers and four wheelers have to be constructed.
- The work on the volleyball court has to be completed and steps should be taken up for starting a sports hostel for women basketball and men volleyball team.
- A solar power panel should be installed to meet the power requirement of the classroom.
Dr. Leelamma George Dr. Ranjith Mathew Abraham
Principal IQAC Coordinator
Action taken report
- NAAC criterion wise committees were constituted.
- Purchased the offline college automation software. Data entry has commenced.
- The work on the newsletter is in progress.
- Proposals for projects were submitted to the UGC.
- Proposals for National Seminars were submitted to UGC.
- The IQAC co-coordinator and Prof. Merin George updated the website regularly.
- The benches and desk in all classrooms were arranged uniformly.
- The work on the Chapel is hearing completion.
- Consultations were held with the architect Mr. John Panicker on the Plan of the Golden Jubilee Gate and Secretary room.
- The renovation of the Economic and Mathematics departments is in progress. The renovation of Malayalam department has been completed.
- The plan for the parking area for two wheelers and four wheelers has been approved.
- The work on the volleyball court in progress.
- The installation on waste disposal mechanism and solar panel has not made progress.
Dr. Ranjith Mathew Abraham