Minutes of the IQAC meeting held on 05.02.2014 at 2.30 P.M in the Principals cabin.
The following members were present.
Dr.Sabu George, Dr. D Sajan ,Dr. Divya, Prof. Lynnette Joseph, Dr. Leelamma George, Dr.Ranjith Mathew Abraham, Dr. P.K.Varghese, Dr.Anne Angeline Abraham, Prof. George M Cherian.
The IQAC evaluvated the quality aspects of all curricular and co-curricular activities in the college. The following decisions were taken in the meeting.
- To improve the quality of teaching and learning ,it was decide to organise one day college level seminar for all the teachers on 6th 2014. It was decided to invite Dr.Justin Padamadan, a famous clinical psychologist to deliver a talk on ‘Teaching and Learning- The Psychological factors’.
- All the teachers must collect feedback on the quality of their teaching , by getting the student feedback on teacher form filled up by their respective students.
- The student feedback on illustration is to be collected from outgoing students.
- A solemn function to bid farewell to the final year students must be organized. They must be provided with divine food to meet exegenius in the rest of their life (Patheyam).
- The members insisted upon improving the quality of men’s toilet. It was decided to refurnish the men’s toilet with floor tiles. New urinals is to be provided. A latrine for the men has to be constructed at the earliest.
- The website of the college has to be reconstructed. A dynamic website is recommended.
- All classrooms should be given adequate lighting and ceiling fans should be provided whenever found necessary.
- The Golden jubilee projects of the college – the construction of a jubilee block should be taken up.
- The Heads of the departments should moniter and ensure that all the syllabus is covered, assignments and project works are completed and all internal papers are evaluvated and given back to students in time.
Dr. Leelamma George Dr. Ranjith Mathew Abraham
Principal IQAC Coordinator
Action Taken Report
- The one day Seminar on Teaching &hearing was successfully organized on 6th 2014.Dr. Justin Padamadan delivered a talk on “Teaching and Hearing- The psychological Factors”. All the teachers participated in the seminar.
- Feedback forms were printed and distributed among the students. The teachers received the completed feedback forms on the respective teachers and also on the Institution.
- ‘Patheyam ‘ was organized on march 2014 in the college auditorium to bid farewell to the students. All the teachers and the Principal felicitated the outgoing students.
- The men’s toilet was renovated. The urinals were tiled and one latrine with Indian closet was completed for the men.
- Talks were held with various agencies for constructing the website.
- The class No.54,56,57 were equipped with lighting and ceiling fan facilities.
- The construction of Chapel is under construction and the work is progressing satisfactorily.
- All the syllabus was covered and the students were equipped for the final exams.
Dr. Ranjith Mathew Abraham