Vision and Mission
Yearly Plan of Action
IQAC News & Events
Chairman: Dr. Jacob Chandy (Principal)
IQAC Co-ordinator: Dr. RANJITH MATHEW ABRAHAM
- Dr. D. Sajan
- Dr. Lynnette Joseph
- Mrs. Merin George
- Dr. Nair Anup Chandrasekharan
- Dr. Divya S
- Dr. Ashish Varughese
- Prof. George Kurien (Management Representative)
- Mr. V. I. Johnson (Local Society Representative)
- Mr. Jackson Joseph (Alumni Representative)
- Mrs, Mercy Paul (Administrative Staff Representative)
Functions of IQAC:
- IQAC monitors the academic program through its members
- The IQAC recommends measures for the improvement of teaching learning process in the college
- It develops documentary frameworks for the sustenance and improvement of quality in the teaching learning process.
- The designing and modification of work plan, progress report, student feedback forms are done by the IQAC.
- Makes effort to improve the quality and creates learner-centric environment.
- IQAC of the college is also involved in organizing lectures and inviting eminent resource persons to address the teaching staff on issues relating to ‘quality’ in higher education.
- Develop plans to ensure that the infrastructure is in line with its academic growth.
- Prepares and submits AQAR, NIRF, ARIIA reports every year