Department of English
Bishop Moore College
Email – email@example.com
• PhD, University of Kerala, 2020
• UGC NET/JRF -2008
• Master of Arts, English, University College, University of Kerala, 2009
• Bachelor of Arts, English , Mar Ivanios College, University of Kerala, 2007
Research Projects Undertaken
• Completed UGC Minor Research Project titled “Street Strikes Ahead: Street as an Axis of Power in Aravind Adiga’s The White Tiger”, 2012-14.
• Cultural Studies
• Spatial Literary Studies
• Contemporary Fiction
• Assistant Professor, Post Graduate Department of English, Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara, since 13 September 2010.
• Lecturer, Department of English, Malankara Catholic College, Trivandrum, from Oct. 2009 to March 2010.
- Two week Faculty Development Programme on “Managing Online Classes and Co-Creating MOOCs” from July 25 to August 10, 2020 conducted by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, under the aegis of MHRD.
- One week Faculty Development Programme on “Implementation of Information and Communication Technology in Teaching” organized by School of Legal Studies, CUSAT and KSHEC from July 18-24, 2020.
- Two week MOOC course on “Online Learning and Content Development” from 18 April to 02 May 2020 organized by FLAIR, Directorate of Collegiate Education.
- One Week Faculty Development Programme in Humanities and Social Sciences organized by KSHEC from 18-22 September 2019 at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
- Refresher Course in Conservation of Environment conducted by UGC-HRDC, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, from 23 May 2016 to 11 June 2016.
- Orientation Course conducted by UGC-Academic Staff College, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, from 20 September 2012 to 18 October 2012.
- “Enacting the Act: An Analysis of the ‘Act’ in Aravind Adiga’s The White Tiger.” English Activities Update 7.2 (2016).
- “Transcending the ‘Invisibility Syndrome:’ Street as a Space for Self Expression in Anees Salim’s Vanity Bagh.” Littcrit 44.2 (2018).