Dr. P.K. Varghese
- K. Varghese; “Estimating Instability and Decomposition Analysis of Coconut Crop in Kerala”, Holistic Thought, Multidisciplinary Biannual, Vol.XII, No.2, July- December-2013.
- K. Varghese; “ A study of Coconut Economy of Kerala”, ISDA Journal, Vol.24, No.2, April-June, 2014.
Seminar Participation and Presentations
- “ Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming: It’s Far Reaching Impact on Agriculture, Food Security and Human survival in India”, in the International Conference on the “ Impact Of Climate Change on Food Security” organised by Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara from 3rd to 5th March, 2011.
- ” Inclusive Growth in India: A dream yet to be realised in the uGC sponsored National Seminar on “ Inclusive Growth and Indian Economy: Twenty Years of Liberalisation” organised by the Department of Economics, Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara during 19 th and 20 th September, 2012.
- “Black Money in Real Estate Sector in India: A Boon or Bane”, in the UGC sponsored National seminar on “ Informal economy and its impact on India” held at St. Aloysius College, Elthuruth, Thrissur on 8th and 9th October, 2013.
Dr. Ranjith Mathew Abraham
- Abraham,Ranjith Mathew & Michael Raj,M 2011, “Agricultural Price Movements and Cropping Pattern Changes in Kerala- An Inter-Temporal Analysis”, Agricultural Situation in India, Vol.LXVII, No.13, March, pp.713-717
- Abraham,Ranjith Mathew & Michael Raj,M, 2011,”Kerala Inching Towards Food Insecurity”, in Mathew Koshy (ed) “Climate Change and Food Security”, Proceedings of the International conference on the Impact of climate Change on food Security, 3rd to 5 March, 2011, Bishop Moore college, Mavelikara, pp. 222-230
- Abraham,Ranjith Mathew & Michael Raj,M, 2011,”Agricultural Price Trends and Cropping Pattern Changes in Kerala”, in Vijayalakshmi,V (ed) “Development of Indian Agriculture-Trends and Challenges”, Southern Economist, Bangalore, May, pp. 33-43
- Abraham,Ranjith Mathew & Michael Raj,M 2011,”Change in Cropping Pattern and Displacement of the Female in Kerala”, Agricultural Economics Research Review, Vol.24, Conference Number, (Abstracts) November, p.564
- Abraham,Ranjith Mathew, 2011,”Changes in Cropping Pattern and Women’s Work Participation in Agriculture”, Labour and Development, Vol.18, No.2, December, pp.82-99
- Abraham,Ranjith Mathew & Michael Raj,M, 2012, “Labour Use in Kerala – An Analysis”, Southern Economist, Vol.51, No.4, June 15, pp.15-20
- Michael Raj,M & Ranjith Mathew Abraham 2011,”Commercialization of Agriculture and Structural Transformations in Labour-Use in Kerala”, Agricultural Economics Research Review, Vol.24, Conference Number, (Abstracts) November, p.549
- Abraham,Ranjith Mathew & Michael Raj,M 2012,”An Economic Analysis of Agricultural Credit Flow in Kerala”, Agricultural Economics Research Review, (Abstracts), Vol.25, Conference Number, p.562
- Abraham, Ranjith Mathew & Michael Raj,M 2012, “Structural Changes in Labour Use in Kerala: A Decade wise Analysis”, Southern Economist, Vol.51. No.13, November 1, 2012, pp. 38-42
- Abraham, Ranjith Mathew & Michael Raj,M 2012,”Agricultural Development in Kerala- A Pre and Post reform period Comparison in Shibin Philip(ed.) “Inclusive Growth: Twenty years of Liberalisation” , proceedings of the National Seminar on Inclusive Growth held at Bishop Moore College from 19th to 20th September, 2012, Mavelikara, pp.49-59.
- Abraham,Ranjith Mathew, 2013,”Inflationary Trends in Costs and Declining Terms of Trade in Agriculture” in Joseph Raj,K (ed) “Inflation and its Impact on Economic Development” MPJ Publishers, Chennai.
- Abrahm, Ranjith Mathew, 2015, “The Principle of Comparative Advantage and the Change in Cropping Pattern in Kerala”, Southern Economist, June 15, 2015.