During the past two years, severe floods affected Kerala, due to unusually high rainfall during the monsoon season and it totally destroyed the environmental harmony which existed in this state called God’s own country. Various scientific assessments are underway on these disaster prone areas to detect the reason and to find suitable remedial measures. “National Seminar on Scientific Solutions for Sustainable Rebuilding of Kerala in the post flood scenario” is organised to gather scientific findings and to carry out related discussions.
Call for contributory papers:
The seminar will feature technical presentations by eminent speakers as invited presentations. It will also have contributory papers by researchers and students in the form of poster presentations. Abstracts of the proposed contributory papers (not more than 400 words) should reach us by e-mail before 04 January, 2020. All communication with respect to the submission and acceptance of the abstracts should be sent to following address: email@example.com
Rules for Power point presentation Competition
- Team of two students from colleges can participate. Students should produce College ID card or Letter from the head of the institution.
- Any number of teams can participate from a college.
- The maximum time allotted for presentation of each team is 10 minutes. Presentation of each teams will be followed by a discussion session.
- Winners will receive cash prize and certificate.
- The cash prizes for winners will be as follows:First Prize-Rs. 2000, Second Prize-Rs.1000, Third Prize-Rs.750
Dr. Arun Aravind
Department of Physics
Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara