|Title of Seminar/Conference/Workshop||Date||Amount sanctioned||Funding Agency|
Inclusive Growth and Indian Economy - Twenty Years of Liberalisation
|19-20 September 2012||1,50,000||UGC|
National training programme forgirl students on “Human rights”
Human Rights Perspective on Development and Displacement
|February 2015||1, 25,000||UGC|
STUDENT ENRICHMENT PROGRAMMES
- Personality Development and Orientation class on August 3, 2011, by P. J. Oommen, Former HoD, Department of Economics, Bishop Moore College.
- Department conducts Bishop M. M. John memorial lecture every year.
- M. K. Saralamma, 21st November, 2011, Indian Economy through the Reform Period: Development Vs Deprivation.
- 22 Feb, 2013, Dr. Thomas Issac, Former Finance Minister, Government of Kerala on the topic, Political Economy of Corruption
- 29 January 2014, Dr. K. K George, Former director of School of Management Studies, CUSAT, on the topic Some Mega Trends in Kerala Society.
- 4th March 2015, Dr. D. Retnaraj , Director, John Mathai Centre, University of Calicut, on the topic Rapid Urban Growth – Debilitated Kerala’s Economy.
- Special Orientation class for 2nd and 3rd Year students sponsored by G-Tech computers, 2014.
- Personality Development and Psychological Analysis Class by Dr. Thomas Varghese, Former HoD, Department of Political Science, MSM College, 4th August, 2015.
- A Workshop on “Banking Sector Reforms” in association with BEFI (Bank Employees Federation of India) on August 5, 2011.