IQAC Co-ordinator: Dr. RANJITH MATHEW ABRAHAM
- Prof. George Kurien
- Prof. George M. Cherian
- Mr. V. I. Johnson
- Dr. P. K. Varghese
- Dr. Varughese Anie Kurien
- Dr. Anne Angeline Abraham
- Dr. Lynnette Joseph
- Dr. Deepthi G. R
- Dr. Asha Ramachandran
- Dr. Siva Prasad A
- Mrs. Merin George
- Dr. Divya S
Functions of IQAC:
- IQAC monitors the academic program through its members
- The IQAC recommends measures for the improvement of teaching learning process in the college
- It develops documentary frameworks for the sustenance and improvement of quality in the teaching learning process.
- The designing and modification of work plan, progress report, student feedback forms are done by the IQAC.
- Makes effort to improve the quality and creates learner-centric environment.
- IQAC of the college is also involved in organizing lectures and inviting eminent resource persons to address the teaching staff on issues relating to ‘quality’ in higher education.
- Develop plans to ensure that the infrastructure is in line with its academic growth.
- Prepares the AQAR every year
National Seminar organized by IQAC:
The IQAC conducted a NAAC sponsored national seminar on ‘Emerging Dimensions of Quality in Higher Education’ during 25-26 March 2013, in which Shri.T.P.Srinivasan, Former Ambassador and Chairman of the Kerala State Higher Education Council delivered the Keynote address. NAAC Deputy Director Dr.M.S.Shyamasundar addressed the participants in which he stressed on the emerging quality parameters in the field of Higher education. Various papers were presented to improve the teaching practices and supplement the curriculum.